Monday, November 9, 2015

Pokemon Openings

Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't updated my YouTube or PBHD blog in a while!  I have some cool things planned, and I have around three or four videos that are waiting to be edited and uploaded!  I have a pack battle video, a three pack blister opening, and some other cool things planned!  Make sure you catch the opening videos that I will be uploading, because I had AMAZING pulls!  I got a total of 4 Ultra Rares, and I got 2 in one pack!!!  Can't wait to upload the videos!  Also, I will not be doing a lot of opening videos for a while, because I am saving up for a Breakthrough Booster Box, so that will be EPIC!  Since it will be my first box, I will do it in about 8 parts, but it will still be really fun!  Thanks for stopping by!

-PBHD

No comments:

Post a Comment